Thank you Pinterest Again! You have directed me to www.delscookingtwist.com/ where I have found the following, I will be trying this at ther weekend.
Lovely milk and cookie cups, perfect to enjoy both cookies and milk together in one recipe!
FOR THE COOKIES:
- 1 cup (240g) butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (70g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (175g) mini chocolate chips
FOR THE COOKIE CUPS:
- 1 cup (175g) dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (optional)
Caution: the scale button does not work for values in parenthesis.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°). Grease the aluminium cup molds of a popover pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown and granulated sugars. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
- Gradually add the flour and salt, and mix well. Add the mini chocolate chips, and mix together until evenly distributed. The dough should be a little crumbly at this point.
- Form the cookie cups inside the molds, making the walls of the cookie cups (not too thick or too thin). Chill for 30 minutes before baking in the refrigerator or 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown. Remove from the oven, and let cool completely.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, and then pour the melted chocolate into the well of each cookie. Let it set for a minute, and then pour the excess chocolate into a bowl. Chill the cookie cups until the chocolate has set.
- Pour the milk into the cookie cups, with additional vanilla extract if desired.