What a great Idea! Write, draw and doodle until only the stub is left, then plant upside down and watch it spring to life!
Plant your Pencil
- Use a pot with a drainage hole in the bottom.
- Place it on a saucer and fill with moist potting soil.
- Plant at a 30-degree angle with seed capsule only covered in soil.
- Water often in saucer to keep moist.
- Place the pot in natural light but avoid direct sunlight. A temperature of 20°C/68°F is ideal.
- Within 1-4 weeks, fresh plants will sprout.
By planting a Sprout pencil instead of throwing it out, or by using a Sprout®SPOON instead of a plastic spoon, you can make sustainability visible to others. And inspire them to make changes in their daily life. This is the idea behind the Sprout range. And it’s struck a chord, as our products are now available in over 60 countries around the world.
For more info go to www.sproutworld.com