There are some very strange national/international awareness days on the calendar (did you know that January is also Soup Month?!) but ‘Clean Up Your Computer’ is great advice that we should all be taking.
It’s a good time to take care of the physical cleanup of your devices – dust and polish the keyboards, screens, batteries and fans. You should also think about cleaning up the inside of your devices, too. This includes backing up any files you couldn’t stand to lose, deleting anything you no longer want to free up some memory, and installing any recommended system updates.
Here are some articles with advice about online safety, protecting your devices, and cleaning up any existing problems to help you get started:
- Do you need to be worried about ransomware?
- Top Ten Tips for keeping yourself and your kids safe online
- Newest advice on creating the strongest passwords
- Shield – easy-to-use safety software
- What is ‘phishing’ and how can you stay safe?
- Avoid dodgy app downloads
If you’d like to speak to our team about Shield, our simple online safety software, then please get in touch using the ‘Tell Me More’ form on this page, emailing email@example.com, or giving us a call.