Finally, Financial Advice the way you expect it to be…
When you decided to live in Spain, it was for the many reasons that life here differs from the UK ; 300 days of sunshine, the laid-back way of life, the cost of living and the feeling that nothing is hurried and tomorrow will do. Having said that, you don’t expect that laid-back, “mañana” approach to your financial planning and that’s why we are sure that you will be pleasantly surprised when you decide to ask Scottsdale Overseas to undertake a review of your financial position.
A few questions for you:-
- Did you complete (or should you have completed) form Modelo 720 (worldwide assets declaration) earlier this year?
- If you completed the form, what changes did you make to your UK (and offshore) investments to ensure that they are as tax efficient as possible now that you are resident Spain?
- When did you last review your retirement plans?
- Do you know how much you could be donating to the Spanish and UK tax offices on your death?
If you are unsure about your answers to any of these questions, then Debbie Evans of Scottsdale would like offer you a full review of your financial position. She will write you a report to recommend any changes that she thinks will benefit you, save you money or save potential tax. This will leave you free to carry on doing what you came to Spain for, i.e. enjoying life with no worries.
Whilst undertaking your review, some of our recommendations might involve:-
- Investments – suggesting new plans, checking and possibly reducing fund charges on existing plans
- Reducing tax liability to include income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax (UK and Spain)
- Consolidating existing pension plans pre-retirement
- Taking income from pension plans at retirement
At Scottsdale we realise that what our clients in Spain want from their financial adviser is:-
- That they are fully qualified and are or have been authorised in the UK and understand how Spanish and UK financial products work
- Real financial advice that takes their full situation into account
- Someone who understands their tax position in Spain and in the UK
- Honesty about whether they actually need to make any changes
- A reasonable and justified fee or commission for the advice they need
- To be told exactly what charges and commissions will be taken from their money and how that will affect the returns they will get
- That the investments recommended are with trusted reputable providers, in funds that are registered in the UK and that their money is protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the UK.
About Debbie at Scottsdale:
After working in financial services in the UK for 23 years, Debbie moved to Spain and joined Scottsdale Overseas because of their high moral values, true independence and ethical practice. This IFA company has British roots but, although it is registered with Gibraltar’s FSC (which means that fees and commissions don’t have to be disclosed), Scottsdale Overseas insist on maintaining transparency by disclosing all commissions to their clients.
This unusual step is coupled with an extremely attractive financial proposition: Scottsdale fees are visibly lower than those of most other IFAs, so the investments they oversee yield more profit for clients because the costs are lower than those of known competitors.
Debbie is a fully qualified independent financial adviser and holds the PFS Diploma. She will sit down with you and help you to decide what your financial goals are how to achieve them.
As a customer of Telitec, when we have completed your financial review we will send you or a loved one a beautiful Bouquet of Flowers (local area).
To book your review, contact Debbie on her mobile 625 803 120 or send her an e-mail email@example.com
The financial advisers trading under Scottsdale Overseas are members of Nexus Global (IFA Network) which is licenced and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC) and bound by the rules under licence number FSC00805B. Please visit our website for full details of our regulatory status.